Alicia is a relentless advocate who puts the interests of her clients first in all aspects of litigation. Her experience is guided by compassion, empathy, and respect for the individuals she represents, many of whom have been the victims of extreme negligence. Alicia prides herself in working hand-in-hand with her clients, through the many challenges of litigation, to ensure each client gets the just result they deserve.
As a partner with the firm, Alicia focuses her practice in the areas of motor vehicle and trucking collisions, medical malpractice, premises liability, and product liability against a broad spectrum of defendants. She successfully represents injured clients against major hospitals, large corporations, trucking companies, governmental entities and insurance companies.
Alicia is also continually recognized by her peers as a top–tier personal injury attorney. In that regard, she has been selected by Super Lawyers Magazine for inclusion as a Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Star in the field of personal injury since 2012. Alicia is is rated AV Preeminent® through the Martindale Hubbell ratings system. AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Education and Honors
- Rated AV Preeminent®
- Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Stars (personal injury) — 2012-current
- The University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, IA J.D., May 2003
- National Association of Women Lawyers Award, 2003 — In recognition of academic achievement and demonstrated promise to contribute to the advancement of women in society and women in the legal profession
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, B.M., May 2000
Professional and Civic Activities
- Arizona State Bar, Civil Jury Instructions Committee, 2010–present
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Co-Chair Personal Injury Section
- Rosie’s House: A Music Academy for Children, President, 2009–2010, Vice President, 2007–2009, Executive Committee Member, 2005–2011
- Arizona Trial Lawyer’s Association